Sandown Health Centre
Due to an expanding list size and a partner emigrating we are looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic GP to our team.
Up to 7 sessions (6 clinical and 1 admin) are available. The successful candidate could opt to either join the partnership or for a salaried contract.
The Practice has a great reputation for being forward thinking and offering high quality care to their local population.
Purpose built, leased premises provide excellent working conditions with friendly staff that have been longstanding as a result of this. The Premises is a locality base for various services including District Nurses, Health Visitors and the Community Rehabilitation Team.
- 12000 + patient List Size
- Training Practice, with two GP Trainers
- Active in Medical Student Training
- Visiting Echo Cardiology Service
- Excellent Admin & Nursing team, including a Nurse Practitioner
- Rated as “Good” in recent CQC inspection
- Actively involved with commissioning and GP Federation
For an informal enquiry, or to arrange a visit, please contact the Practice Manager Karen Hermans on 01983 409290 or email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org